Episode 163 – If you don’t have six pack abs, you’re not healthy
A balanced life will get you six pack abs
Here’s a premise I’ve been thinking about for a while now, “Everyone that has a balanced life will have six pack abs.”
This is a very interesting statement from a well respected holistic health coach I follow. He mentioned it on one of the podcasts he guested on.
If this statement were true,
1. Why are so many people increasingly becoming imbalanced?
2. What factors or facets of the person are imbalanced?
3. How much does each factor weigh-in on creating balance in one’s life?
4. Can these be tweaked to rebalance that person?
4. Is this why a six pack is so alluring (because that person is communicating that they have balance in their life?)
Want six pack abs? Read on below and consider the outlined imbalances.
What brings about imbalance?
Here’s some “imbalance” factors to consider:
- suboptimal hormonal function due to lack of sleep?
- inability to cope with excessive stress or simply too much #stress in one’s life which weighs-in on hormonal function (tied to self love, self awareness, self worth)?
- nutrition not an appropriate match for ideal genetic expression?
- lack of movement or flow of energy through the body on a regular basis?
- lack of social interaction?
- lack of me-time?
- poorly chosen living environments (including bad air quality)?
- poor lifestyle habits?
- underdeveloped character?
- suboptimal inner self awareness?
- lack of general life awareness?
- blindspots of how to progress or “grow up” into balance?
- misinterpretation of the steps required to gain a balanced lifestyle?
- poor decision making?
- no drive or motivation?
- no self love?
- inappropriate use of ego (too big or none at all)?
- forgotten awareness of choice?
- addiction to any of the above factors (or it’s opposite) in excess?
- reptilian brain dominance (emotion) over the neocortex brain (logical)?
To progress this beyond awareness and simplify the above it seems to come down to 4 factors:
1. Inner mindset
2. Behaviours and action
3. Social and cultural “norms” and interactions
4. Environmental structures / influences —
I don’t know if you noticed this but they all influence and interact with each other – with the most controllable factor being your inner mindset.
Transform your mind, transform your life (and your abs)
If you are imbalanced and want to transform,
I’d start with your mindset.
Change your mindset, change your life.
Hey, you might even get six pack abs!
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.