Episode 96 – 4 key questions for total health awareness
Ever had these excuse thoughts bubble into your conscious mind?
Excuse 1: “I’ll never be able to do it, it looks too hard.” (Me: “Give it some thought and then act on it.”)
Excuse 2: “I hate it. I keep failing.” (Me: “Don’t be so hard on yourself. Try again.”)
Where ever these excuses came from…
Don’t believe the lies.
Whenever you’re going for the complete package, first comes total health awareness of the possibility.
Awareness can come through observation or effective use of questions (the better the question the better quality of your life).
Good observation (or exposure) to a possibility makes it more real for you. This is why it’s imperative to have life experiences.
If you aren’t fortunate enough to have had the experience, the next best thing is to ask good questions. This will allow you to think through the cause and effect of possible courses of direction AND then start to create the connections from point A to point B and so on.
Once you’re aware of what’s going on, then it’s about taking action.
Action is action.
Health awareness is the gateway to success. Read on below.
Start putting in place the ideas you’ve discovered.
Begin to model and emulate those who have successfully achieved what you want.
I’m not going to lie, you’ll suck at it the first few times, but give it time. It’ll come naturally after a while.
Where and how do we take action in total health awareness?
First, start off with something easy like daily movement and then progress onto other aspects of health and fitness be thoroughly answering the 4 key questions below.
4 key questions for total health awareness:
- How will you effectively fit exercise into your day?
- How often are you going to cook and eat healthily?
- How often are you going to meditate for mental wellbeing?
- How often are you going to look after your sleep hygiene?
Make sure that you get that rhythm right for total health awareness.
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Shawn Ang on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.