Episode 113 – Keep fit forever with this pro life hack
To “keep fit forever” is something that I struggle(d) to sustain for many years because,
- I love to continually achieve whatever I set my mind to
- It’s hard to be satisfied – which is either the relentless “cleaner” side of me (Tim Grover – Relentless) or perhaps it’s the perfectionist Virgo side… haha…
If this sounds like you as well, both you and I need this reminder for our journey!
And here it is…
Give yourself permission to have that time down to relax and rest!
You see, resting and recovery is a huge part of this, “keep fit forever” equation.
You don’t have to be on a mission 24/7, 365…
Enjoy that celebration and embrace the social health opportunities that may be going on.
AND then when it comes to the start of the workweek, pick it up again!
Read on below to understand how to add in the missing “keep fit forever” puzzle piece into your life.
Rest is important too!
Yes, it’s great to never drop your standards (I’d never ask you to do that) but at the same time never feel guilty or don’t feel like you’re doing something bad.
Coz’ you’re not doing anything bad, right?
…If it’s in your rhythm.
Here’s how to do it:
- Acknowledge that you can rest. You can have a day off. That you can have some cheat meals or you can have some foods.
- Pencil that time into your schedule.
- Discipline yourself to embrace that healthy habit.
It’ll be better for you on a holistic health level and it’s also going to keep your progress sustainable so you don’t feel that there’s pressure on you the whole time.
Chill and you’ll “keep fit forever.”
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.