Episode 113 – Keep fit forever with this pro life hack
As an “A-type” personality, this is something that I struggle(d) with for many years because.
- I love to continually achieve whatever I set my mind to
- It’s hard to be satisfied – which is either the relentless “cleaner” side of me (Tim Grover – Relentless) or perhaps it’s the perfectionist Virgo side… haha…
If this sounds like you as well, both you and I need this reminder on our journey!
And here it is…
Give yourself permission to have that time down to relax and rest!
That’s it 🙂
You don’t have to be on a mission 24/7, 365…
Enjoy that celebration and embrace the social health opportunities that may be going on.
AND then when it comes to the start of the work week, pick it up again!
Read on below.
Rest is important too!
Yes, it’s great to never drop your standards (I’d never ask you to do that) but at the same time never feel guilty or don’t feel like you’re doing something bad.
Coz’ you’re not doing anything bad, right?
…If it’s in your rhythm.
Here’s how to do it:
- Acknowledge that you can rest. You can have a day off. That you can have some cheat meals or you can have some foods.
- Pencil that time into your schedule
- Discipline yourself to embrace that healthy habit.
It’ll be better for you on a holistic individual level and it’s also going to keep your progress sustainable so you don’t feel that there’s pressure on you the whole time.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.