Episode 117 – You can transform! an important message for those who forgot
They say that most people die at 25 – and that they only make it official at 75.
During that time between 25 and 75, they get stuck in a rut, a repetitive routine of thinking and of course, keep their lifestyle the same!
The key reason for this is most people don’t invest in themselves (they also don’t like to be uncomfortable – heaven forbid… haha!)
No, they don’t.
- They fail to continually educate and develop their minds
- They don’t bother to correct their habits
- They ignore their need to shape or even relocate to a better environment that enhances their lifestyle and facilitates their goals.
What a shame!
So, I’m here to break it to you!
You CAN transform yourself! (Just in case you forgot).
The world’s moving faster and you should move just as quick in your personal transformation (or risk being left behind).
To illustrate this discussion a little, I’m sure you’ve noticed the speed of new mobile phone releases on the market – they are constantly getting better, faster, more powerful.
Read on below.
You too should be growing that fast!
You should be reiterating every day – not just learning – but refining yourself, much like a wood sculptor would use finer and finer sculpting tools on their artwork.
It’s this reiteration that leads to personal transformation. By reiterating you’re also adding value to yourself as well.
Once on a roll, the momentum will build and then next thing you know – you have become what you only once dreamt of ☺
How do you add value to yourself in your personal transformation journey?
- First off, wake up and be aware you can undergo a personal transformation!
- Second, educate your mind. This will improve the malleability (or plasticity) of your brain to allow brain cells connections to occur. This process will get easier the more you do it.
- Reflect in your performances
- Audit your environment – enhance the good things and remove the useless or inhibiting factors where needed.
You can transform!
While seemingly insignificant, these little efforts will add up and you’ll eventually be where you want to be.
But it starts today.
Wake up – you can transform!
Photo by Gentrit Sylejmani on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.