Episode 91 – This is what finding your rhythm is all about
Are you new to health and fitness?
Maybe you’re trying to kickstart a new health and fitness routine but feel overwhelmed?
Here’s a quick tip to simplify your new journey:
Health and fitness is about finding your rhythm so that you can not only kickstart your health and fitness pursuits but ultimately sustain those beneficial habits through life.
“Sounds great, but how do I move forward?” I hear you say.
While there is no one ultimate right way, the first step is to find the best health and fitness habits from the range of healthy habits to choose from.
Maybe it’s a combination of all of the above.
Having trouble finding your rhythm? Read on below.
Whatever they are once you find a few factors that you are drawn to, stick with those key habits you choose and follow through on what you started on.
Note: You’ll know you have found your key healthy habits once you keep them in your life at a natural frequency (daily, weekly, etc.) – that is, you always seem to win!
Find your rhythm
Here are some key questions to finding your rhythm:
- What can I do to keep my mindset in a healthy frame of mind?
- What nutrition habits should I prioritize in my daily routine?
- What exercise habits are going to be the most effective for me given the time I have in my week?
Navigating the daily life – work, relationships, social and other obligations – in addition to these healthy habits can be a challenge but…
…it doesn’t have to be.
There are ways to shortcut your skills gap.
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Lee Pigott on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.