Episode 110 – The best way to grow positivity in your life
You can grow positivity in your life.
It doesn’t need to be a grandiose scheme or elaborate plan.
The best transformations never are.
Start with simple transformational questions like,
- “What did I love about yesterday (last week, last month, etc.)?”
- “How can I get more of that into my life today?”
These questions will unlock the best pathway to growing positivity in your life.
And when is the best time to you bring awareness onto growing positivity into your life?
As soon as you wake up.
Whenever if you’re finding it hard to actually reflect, realize the best time is in the morning.
Here in this space, your mind is clear – much like a brand new whiteboard has no markings on it – and you can get to work on creating your new life.
Because if you don’t…
Read on below to learn how to grow positivity.
…Once you get up, things can quite easily get away from you. They just take off and then next thing you know,
“Ugh! Now its 830pm and the day is gone, that’s it…the day is over, finished!”
So get it done in the morning, not only will you tick that habit off immediately – you can actually influence your day (and ultimately your life).
- It all starts with a thought.
- That thought repeated over time becomes a mindset.
- That mindset manifests into a way of seeing and experiencing the world.
- That perspective of the world transforms into reality.
- That reality becomes your life.
Note this down: You can transform today!
Why are these questions and that time window important?
Well, it helps you to direct your attention to what’s important – like your health and wellbeing.
Life’s too short for even some of the most important things in life – don’t waste it on unimportant stuff.
Grow your day!
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Tom Grimbert on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.