Episode 93 – When you notice this you’ll change your life
Ever thought you were stuck in your life?
Like, you could never change your life?
Well, despite what many think – your past doesn’t equal your future!
You too can change.
In fact, just today a friend of mine was chatting to me before I starting work.
He complained to me about being stuck in a rut.
I laughed. I shouldn’t have but it did.
He looked back at me with a slightly offended facial expression.
“Why’d you laugh man?”
“Bro, you can change your life in an instant. Surely you know this already.” I exclaimed.
“Nah man, it’s not like that.”
“Seriously bro, bear with me for a moment and be open to what I’m about to say. All you gotta do is break your mind!”
Bewildered he replied, “You have 60 seconds.”
“Ok bro, so the brain typically runs on habit loops, which are also linked to your environment. Once your mind stops being stimulated, inspired and similarly your places and spaces physically around you stay the same – you keep doing the same things, seeing the same people, etc. you get ‘stuck.’ – the mind is molded hard.”
“Of course, initially in this time it’s great to be running on habit loops, it’s efficient, quick, and easy to do and saves your body energy. After a while though, it can feel like a mental prison.”
“That’s the stuck in a rut moment.”
“That’s right, this the exact time to break your mind! change it up – go to new places, experience new activities and meet you people, etc.”
“If you can’t do that – because you have limited deposable cash, in a serious relationship or commited to a long work contract, etc – at the very least you need to start to use your mind to create and visualize a new life to work towards.”
“When’s the best time to create and visualize a new life, a new you?”
“I love mornings! I think they’re the best times to get started.”
“How do I get started?”
“I’ll tell you after work…. Chat soon!”
Change your life today. Read on below.
Early mornings are best for creative visualisation, right before the world is awake.
In this time there is nothingness.
Your mind is quiet – there’s also no problems in these moments – there are no thoughts, you’re just being.
I challenge you to find “this time” tomorrow morning.
Find an opportunity where you notice this awareness.
Be aware of awareness.
That you’re in the present moment.
And then when you’re there, you can understand that there is an opportunity to change your life today.
Once you’re there,
- say this to yourself, “This is the day that I can create something new, I can do anything I set my mind to.”
- ask yourself, “What is it that I truly want and how can I get it?”
A new and healthier you is just two steps away.
When you’re ready to start on your new creative visualization, let’s change your life.
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Ali Arif Soydaş on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.