Episode 94 – The best time to grow your awareness
“If you fail, try, try again.”
“Never give up because that could be the exact moment the tide will turn.”
The friend I mentioned in “Episode 93 – when you notice this you’ll change your life,” got back in touch with me because he struggled with the creative visualization activity.
(Quick recap: he was stuck in a rut and wanted to break out. I told him the only way to grow your awareness is to, “break your mind” with creative visualization in the mornings).
“Bro, I can’t get it down right now. What am I doing wrong?”
“ok bro, I’ll try to explain it another way.”
And it went a little something like this:
Upon waking up, I want you to do nothing. I want you to just lay there (or sit up on the edge of your bed with your eyes closed).
But don’t sleep!
Come to be aware of what’s going on…
Grow your awareness today. Read on below.
…And how amazing it is, how wonderful it is,
- to be alive
- to know that you have an opportunity to grow and
- there is this rhythm in your life – if it doesn’t work today you can do it tomorrow.
Start to create new possibilities in your mind’s eye by answering questions such as, “What do I want to do with my life, if I couldn’t fail?” and “What is it that I truly want and how can I get it?”
See what comes up.
(Note: be sure to reserve any judgment on the possibilities while you work through the possibilities in your creative visualization sessions).
Finally, take action on those creations to bring them into reality – after all, you have a new day in front of you!
Repeat this daily until its “apart of you.”
Grow your awareness
If you’re feeling helpless or overwhelmed and want to transform your life – know that there’s a daily opportunity where a new pathway can happen and you can take that new direction whenever you want – right then and there.
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Yann Allegre on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.