Episode 84 – A gentle reminder that life is amazing
How are you today?
STOP for a second… did you know life is amazing?
As an athletic performance manager, I have to deal with more than on-the-field performance hindrances.
Often I coach my athletes through their lives off the field as well – which may seem odd.
As life would have it, my athletes would get a little stressed balancing life, sport, and work – which is fairly common.
They’d start the year well, then as deadlines (and competitions) draw near some up and coming athletes (and even the seasoned ones) would drift into life’s choppy waters – not because anything changed, but because their pressure would creep up on them (often self-inflicted).
And you could see it affect their athletic performance.
Eventually, I’d say, ”Hey, what’s going on?”
And usually, the reply is body language dominant – a sheepish, “nothing.”
Ha! And that’s the giveaway.
“Well, It’s time to remember something important.”
“Smile, life’s amazing baby!”
Life is amazing. Read on below to find out more.
Sometimes we need a reminder.
Despite the little day to day struggles, overall you have a fantastic life!
In the words of Gary V, “you could’ve been a rock or a tree..” and stuck for millennia in that form…
But no – instead you got to be you!
How good is that?!
Can have the ability to make choices, enter and break commitments, transform who you are into someone new and improved!
Even if you go a few steps simpler – you get to listen to music, see the beauty of a moment, touch and feel with your body, taste great food and smell flowers (or scented candles or food… haha… whatever you like)…
The possibilities are supreme – Living is amazing!
Sometimes we forget that.
So, tomorrow morning when you wake up, reignite with that reality – everything will change for good.
Enjoy your day!
The questions are:
1. Life is amazing. What are you going to do in this fantastic life?
2. What’s your story?
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Ben Warren on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.