Episode 98 – Why most people fail in their health and fitness
I often get the old, “I’m just too busy!” excuse I love this one because it’s a BS non-excuse.
Everyone has the same amount of time, but why most people fail in their health and fitness
and, more importantly, why are some people more successful than you?
It’s not fair, right?!
Forget the, “I’m too busy” non-excuse.
Hear me out!
Most people in corporate jobs or service work actually work on everyone else’s jobs and problems, yeah?!
Your clients are laughing!
How many hours do you put in for them?
Too much I’d say.
That’s the first place you can trim some ‘fat.’
The other people laughing are celebrities and public figures!
They get their living from your attention.
Your eyeballs looking at them is cash in their pockets.
Talk about #winning.
Why most people fail in their health and fitness is beyond me. There is time. Read on below.
How many hours do you catch up on reading on about these people’s lives?
In social media. In magazines, on tv, Buzz news outlets, etc.
Who honestly cares about the type of curtains your celebrity just put up the other day?…
Who cares about your favourite hip hop artists thoughts on the global financial crisis…It’s no wonder why people “don’t have the time” because it’s stolen from you…..
Instead, redirect your thoughts and intentions to these key questions:
- How much time do you spend ON your life?
- How much time do you work ON your story? Your joys?
- How much time do you work on getting rid of things you don’t like.
Do you even spend a single day per year?
CAN you spend a day?!
I’m sure you can.
That’s what my challenge is to you.
Why most people fail in their health and fitness is truely beyond me.
Claim back your time and your attention.
Then focus it back on your health and fitness.
Your health is counting on you!
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.