Episode 157 – Why vitamins and minerals are essential for your health
Question of the day for the #AskEvro show: “how do I remove mouth boils?”
Someone asked me this question during my #AskEvro show live tour through a few gyms in Metro Manila.
My first reactive internal monologue was something of this nature, “I’m not a doctor and I’m not a bloody sexual health specialist…I’m a Dietitian.”
Then, I took a breath, composed myself and thought for second on how I could actually help this person.
“To be honest, I don’t know what a mouth boil is doing in your mouth.” I replied.
“But a few things come to mind.”
The first thing you should do is get a proper diagnosis.
1. Because this might be something you just diagnosed yourself and it might be inaccurate or cause for unnecessary stress.
So first and foremost go and see your medical doctor.
It might be as simple as one of these possibilities:
– you could of bit your tongue while you were sleeping and now it’s irritated
– if could be something different altogether
But…the only thing you can do to be sure is to get a good assessment from your doctor and then progress from there.
Ever wondered what vitamins and minerals role play in your health? Read on below.
Secondly, is simple nutrition fundamentals
You might be looking at the problem but perhaps you missed the root cause of the issue.
So, look to get more vitamins and minerals in your body as you simply may be nutrient or vitamin deficient.
How can you overcome any vitamins and minerals nutrient deficiency?
Start eating more fruits and vegetables in your diet and maybe even take a multivitamin. You could be running on empty and need a good dose of healthy goodness.
Aim for a minimum of 2 fruit serves per day and 5+ vegetable serves per day – everyday. Hit those targets and you can start to rule out any vitamins and minerals nutrition deficiency as a possible cause your “mouth boils”
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Brenda Godinez on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Hi, I’m Chris Everingham.
I’m sharing the holistic performance secrets that I both personally used to overcome racial scrutiny, escape poverty and depression, AND taught others so that they too could bring proven success and happiness into their lives.
Learn more about my time competing in international sports, in front of media and speaking with live audiences of thousands of people to discover my high performance secrets. Click here to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.