Episode 106 – Your cellphone addiction could make you healthy
- Feeling guilty about your cell phone addiction?
- Want to work on your health and fitness but get distracted looking at your phone screen all the time?
Here’s quite possibly the most remarkable and positive use of your mobile phone that I’ve come to notice and ironically it centres around both your cell phone and this magical number:
What’s so significant about this number?
They say that on average you look at your phone up to 150 times per day.
That’s about 10 times per hour or… once every 6 minutes…
Obviously surprised when I learned about this human behavior (and in disbelief about this statistic) I decided to put it to the test.
I immediately downloaded one of those apps that measures your phone usage…then low and behold!!!
Most days of the week I was hitting those numbers (or more) with ease!
AND…To be brutally honest I’m not even a phone or app person!
But here’s the good thing about this cell phone addiction.
Read on below.
I never thought I’d use my phone that much…
I started to think about the positive applications of this attention.
To me, I now have 150 reminders about your health and fitness goals.
This is 150 reminders of the processes and actions you need to take on a day-to-day basis to ultimately achieve your goals.
So that cellphone usage is now a fantastic opportunity for transforming your health and fitness!
Simply put your goals on your lock or home screen wallpaper and then boom!
Who’d care about this?
Anyone who has a “cell phone addiction” and wants to make a difference in their lives.
Go get it!
Need extra help?
- My PURITY Protocol is an amazing resource packed with 6 secrets to detox your life and supercharge your energy. It’s my personal wellbeing philosophy. Check it out here.
- The First Five Fitness program is a complete 35 day guide to nutrition, mindset, and fitness for beginners and intermediates AND it only takes five minutes blocks to start. Click here for details.
- Don’t know what or how to cook and prepare food?! Check out My Meals & Recipes book here. It’s packed with loads of practical, healthy and simple to make breakfast, lunch, dinner options as well as snacks and drinks.
- Want live coaching? Click here to contact me. I look forward to working with you soon.
Photo by Jaelynn Castillo on Unsplash
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness.
Chris Everingham lives and breathes health & fitness. International Athlete, Elite Performance Manager for the Philippine Volcanoes rugby teams, qualified Dietitian / Nutritionist and qualified educator. Chris Everingham combines more than 10 years of experience and education together to deliver the best strategies to grow your mindset, rewire your habits and transform your life.