My name is Chris Everingham and I’ve always had the label of being the sporty, healthy guy.
It definitely wasn’t always this way.
I had some hard years battling my own critics and wrestling with the heavy pressure of expectation during my weight loss journey.
Luckily I bounced back from my injury, got the advice I needed and then worked hard to get back to my best through self development!
The 6 step transformation success course is designed for those who want to:
• Make a start on their self development today.
• Do something meaningful
• Take action
• Put in a fair effort to get maximum results!
• Eliminate overwhelm and anxiety
• Get organized
• Build and contribute to a community of like-minded people
• Daydreamers – individuals who don’t want to put any effort in, a.k.a. lazy people.
• Hipsters – those into fad diets and extreme exercise programs just because everyone else is doing it.
• Naggers and negatives – those who are hypercritical, jaded or cynical
• Selfish people – those who don’t want to share or contribute to helping others
• Overanalysers – who think too much and don’t act… you gotta take action!
Here’s what to expect from the 6 step transformation success course
• Easy to follow discussion through the 6 steps to transformation success
• 22 simple and practical key questions to complete so you can be on your way!
• Be armed with self development knowledge and awareness for your transformation journey
• Some personal stories of mine that relate directly to how I have applied and learnt these steps in my own life with success!
• Learn what steps you can take to move forward
The 6 step transformation success course is my way of providing self development opportunities to as many people as possible. While it’s pretty much impossible to see everyone on the planet face-to-face and guide them on their health and fitness journey, this is probably the next best thing (I’m a bit of a practical optimist).
Here’s some other reasons why I made the 6 step transformation success course: